To pay all parking tickets issued by the Town of Nahant Online, proceed to the Kelley & Ryan ePay. Please remember to have your:
- Bill number or plate number.
- Checkbook or credit card.
Complete each screen carefully. If you choose not to take advantage of our online payment option, you may still pay your bill by mailing your payment with the bill to the Nahant Town Hall.
Summer Resident Parking
Parking stickers are for use by residents whose car(s) is registered and garaged (pay excise tax) in Nahant. The sticker is required to park in the lots/spaces around town.
The lots are located at:
- The Low-Lands/Short Beach
- Northeastern/Canoe Beach
- Town Wharf lot
- Bailey’s Hill designated spots
A vehicle license plate number must be supplied for each sticker purchased. A valid vehicle registration is required to purchase a sticker.
Winter Resident Parking
Winter parking ban goes into effect December 21st–March 20th between the hours of 12AM-6AM. All vehicles parked on the street and sidewalks during this period are subject to parking tickets, and the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense. Resident’s may apply for the winter parking sticker which upon approval will be permitted to park on the streets during the winter parking ban, unless a pending snow storm is in effect.
If you are a resident of Nahant and do not have adequate off street parking, you may submit a Resident Winter Parking Application to the Nahant Police Station. Once the application is submitted and reviewed you will be notified upon its approval.
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee is required in order to process each request for a parking waiver. This fee must be paid by check or money order only and made payable to the “Town of Nahant” prior to review of the application. Cash Will Not Be Accepted.
- All vehicles at the residence must be registered to that address. If there are two off street parking spaces, but there are three vehicles at the residence, all three must be registered to that address in order to qualify for one waiver permit needed for on street parking. Commercial or lease vehicles must have the operator/lesser residing at that address.
- Persons applying for a parking waiver permit must get off street parking when it snows or when a snow emergency has been declared due to a forecasted snow fall.
- All vehicles, With or Without a winter parking sticker, must be off the street when it snows or when a snow emergency has been declared due to a forecasted snowfall.
- Any vehicle left on the street during a snow storm (whether a declared snow emergency or not) will be subject to a fine for impeding Snow Removal, which is $50. In addition, the registered owner will also be subject to a towing charge when the vehicle is removed from the street.
- Violations (such as impeding snow removal) will result in a review and possible revocation of the Parking Waiver.
- All three Town Departments (Police, Fire and Public Works) must approve the parking location selected by the applicant. Should any on of the departments reject the location selected, the application will be returned to the applicant so they can find a suitable area to park.