Come on down to Flash Road Park Saturday October 15th from 10AM-1PM for our last Farmers Market of the 2022 season! Along with vendors there will be a bouncy house, corn maze, pumpkin patch, food and refreshments and so much more!! See our flyer and vendor list below for a list of activities and events!
If you would like to become a vendor, email the completed vendor application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use 67 Flash Road for directions.
FARMERS MARKET 2022 SEASON
After our first very successful Market in October 2021, we are happy to announce that we have secured four dates for our Summer 2022 Farmer’s Market Season! If you are interested in becoming a Vendor, you can find the Vendor Application Form below that needs to be submitted with payment by the dates indicated on the form. We are looking for craft and food vendors, local farms, community groups and more to join our Markets.
- When: Saturday: July 17th, August 20th and September 17th and October 15, 2022
- Where: Flash Road Park (grassy area between flash road playground and fire station) Use 67 Flash Rd. for directions.
- Time: 10:00AM-1:00PM
- Vendors: Please read through the application and policies for fees, set up information, area size etc.
If you are interested in becoming a Vendor fill out the Vendor application and send to email@example.com or mail/drop off to the Nahant Town Hall 334 Nahant Road, Nahant, MA 01908.
Saturday September 17, 2022: Vendor List
- Al’s Hives and Honey: Local honey/pollen, creamed honey, candies, wax wraps
- Scents for Cents Candles: Soy candles and gift sets
- Nahant Public Library: books, program info, wifi hotspot
- Signs by Mico: wooden signs, local inspired clothing, painted pillows, ornaments, keychains
- Diana Berry Jewelry: Seaglass bracelets, earrings, necklaces
- Copper Dog Books
- PALS Animal Life Savers: informational material, accepts donations
- Barn Moth Studio: handmade pottery, wallets, headbands. **Also fresh flowers**
- County Road Farm: Local Maple syrup, produce
- Girl Scouts of Ocean Bay: Registration and program information
- Marina Candles: Soy and coconut candles, wax melts
- Nahant Village Church: Good will table, outreach
- Blue Lobster Company: t-shirts, tumblers, water bottles, pillows, wine gift bags
- Wendy Austin designs: handmade rope bowls, coasters, trivets
- Periwinkles Food Shoppe: Quiche, chicken salad, muffins, pasta salad
- Soy Candles by Jillian: Soy candles, room spray, scrubs, lip balm
- Elizabeth Stubbs designs: Wool and felt handmade seasonal objects, wool paintings
- Mama Bear gifts: Cups, tumblers, bags
- Emily Fiore Art: Giclee prints, greeting cards, original paintings of the Nahant and Boston area, still lifes
- Ran Remedy: Cold pressed juices
- Deirdre Williams designs: seasonal handmade wreaths
- Sheana January: Nahant sweatshirts, t-shirts, rugs **will take personal orders**
- Color Street Nails: Dry Nail polish strips, makeup
- Judi Vanloon designs: painted buoys, prints, mason jars
- Addie Parker Jewelry: nautical jewelry handmade in New England