Kayak and Pram Storage Guidelines
Residents are encouraged to register kayaks with the Nahant Harbormaster regardless of where they are stored.
Approved Storage Locations:
Tudor Beach Kayak Storage Policy (Approved 6/15/2016)
- Kayak must display a valid identification sticker issued by the Harbormaster
- Kayaks must be stored in designated area (between posted signs on west end of beach)
- Kayak storage season begins May 1st and ends November 1st.
- The Town of Nahant reserves the right to remove all kayaks found in violation in violation of this policy.
Nahant Town Wharf Pram Storage Policy
Due to limited space, prams may only be stored at the Nahant Town Wharf under the following conditions:
- (A) The pram is primarily used to transport people/equipment to a vessel moored in the harbor immediately surrounding the Nahant Town Wharf. (B) That vessel moored in the harbor must have a current mooring permit. (C) The registered mooring must be used at least fourteen days during the current season
- Current pram storage agreement on file
- A current pram sticker must be displayed on the transom
- The pram must be stored in an approved space.