- This event has passed.
Planning Board Meeting
November 1 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
This meeting is at Town Hall, Conference Room 1, Lower Level and on zoom (see below) and members of the public are invited to attend via zoom
- Approval of minutes of meeting of October 25
- Participation in discussions of PB of alternate members and conduct of meetings
- ZBA proceeding on 10 Wilson Avenue
- ZBA proceeding on 56 Valley Road
- Continued discussion of short-term housing preliminary viewpoint: 1/ Capacity limits on parking, guests, visitors; 2/ Other limits (age, duration of stay, require owner in house during stay, nuisances that require immediate termination of stay (what is a party?); 3/ Notifications (to abuttors, police, guests (house rules), availability of person to responds to complaint); 4/Permitting Framework (criteria to obtain (nonresidents?), fee (for permit/penalty for violation), cap on permit, who issues, length of permit; and 5/ Enforcement
- Old Business/New Business
Town Hall is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 1772 1390
Posted by the Town Clerk on October 26, 2022 at 09:55 AM