- This event has passed.
Planning Board Meeting
October 4 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This meeting is at Town Hall, Conference Room 2, Lower Level and on zoom (see below). There is limited seating at Town Hall in Conference Room 2 (but we must use this conference room to be able to best accommodate Board members and others who need to attend via zoom).
- Minute approvals – Sept 6, Sept 7 (Joint Meeting), and Sept 20
- Use of Dirt at Coast Guard Housing/Bear Pond – Bianchi Quick Update
- 89 Willow Road – Gaudet
- Data on Auxilliary Housing
- Clarification of role of Planning Board on short-term housing
- Deliberation on Key Short-Term Housing Issues (Please add questions and issues you want to address by forwarding to me).
- What constitutes residential use?
- Capacity limits on parking, guests, visitors
- Other limits (age, duration of stay, require owner in house during stay, nuisances that require immediate termination of stay (what is a party?)
- Notifications (to abuttors, police, guests (house rules), availability of person to responds to complaint)
- Permitting Framework (criteria to obtain (nonresidents?), fee (for permit/penalty for violation), cap on permit, who issues, length of permit
7.Old Issues/New Issues
Town Hall is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 897 1772 1390
Posted by the Town Clerk on September 29, 2022 at 01:07 PM