- This event has passed.
July 20 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
July 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Nahant Town Hall
334 Nahant Road
Nahant, MA 01908
- Request for Determination of Applicability, 2 Summer Street
Request to repair boulders/bedrock shelf associated with the house foundation in Coastal Bank.
- Notice of Intent, 151 Bass Point Road
Request to demolition the existing residence and construct a single family home within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Coastal Bank and buffer zone.
- Request to Amend Order of Conditions, 4 White Way (047-0593)
Request to change mitigation measures for work within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding.
- Notice of Intent, 12 Spouting Horn Road (047-0595)
Request to install a pool, paver patios and a paver driveway within buffer zone to Coastal Bank and sheeting and aluminum beach access stairs within Coastal Bank.
- Notice of Intent, 430 Nahant Road (047-0598)
Request to replace the existing seawater intake system and construct a new pumphouse within Land Under Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and buffer zone.
- Notice of Intent, 168 Willow Road
Construction of a kitchen addition and deck within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
- Notice of Intent, 89 Summer Street
Proposed rock revetment for shoreline stabilization within Coastal Bank and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
Review and approval of 6/15/22 meeting minutes
Enforcement fines discussion
Posted by the Town Clerk on July 18, 2022 at 03:29 PM