- This event has passed.
August 17 @ 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Nahant Conservation Commission
August 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 2774 4455
- Notice of Intent, 151 Bass Point Road
Request to demolition the existing residence and construct a single family home within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, Coastal Bank and buffer zone.
- Notice of Intent, Nahant Bay
Eelgrass harvesting for transplantation to Hingham Bay within Land Under the Ocean.
- Request to Amend Order of Conditions, 4 White Way (047-0593)
Request to change mitigation measures for work within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding.
- Continued Notice of Intent, 12 Spouting Horn Road (047-0595)
Request to install a pool, paver patios and a paver driveway within buffer zone to Coastal Bank and sheeting and aluminum beach access stairs within Coastal Bank.
- Continued Notice of Intent, 430 Nahant Road (047-0598)
Request to replace the existing seawater intake system and construct a new pumphouse within Land Under Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and buffer zone.
Enforcement fines discussion
Posted by the Town Clerk on August 15, 2022 at 09:29 AM