- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen meeting
September 21 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen
Wednesday September 21, 2022 at 6:30pm via ZOOM
Eugene Canty, Chairman, Mark P. Cullinan, Vice Chairman
Joshua A. Antrim, Recording Secretary, Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening: 6:30pm
- Opening Comments
- Curbside Leaf pick up begins in October on every Monday (except Columbus Day). Leaves must be in biodegradable bags ONLY. No open barrels, roots, root balls or branches bigger than 4” in diameter. Bags must be out by 7AM.
- Compost area open on Wednesday and Saturday from 9AM-3PM. 2022 Resident sticker required. Visit nahant.org for a list of accepted material
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computers is the last Saturday of each month from 8AM-12PM behind the DPW on Flash Rd. 2022 Resident sticker required. Visit nahant.org for more information and required fees.
- Flu Clinic for Nahant Residents and Employees Only. Wednesday September 28, 2022: High Dose Clinic for people 65yrs and older 10AM-12PM Regular Dose Clinic for people 18yrs and older 3PM-5PM. Visit the Public Health Department page at nahant.org to register. Limited walk in availability based on inventory.
- Famers Market: October 15th from 10AM-1PM at Flash Rd. Park. For more information or to become a vendor visit the Farmers Market page at nahant.org or email email@example.com
- New Business
- Vote to approve appointment of the Treasurer/Collector
- Vote to Approve Event Request for the Friends of the Nahant Public Library Book Sale on September 24, 2022 from 9:00AM-3:00PM in front of the Library at 15 Pleasant St. Nahant, MA.
- Vote to Approve Event Request for the Annual Women’s Club Holiday Fair on Saturday November 26, 2022 from 9:00AM-3:00PM at the Nahant Town Hall.
- Vote to Approve Lobster Trap Storage Leases
- Northern Strand Letter
- Ongoing Business
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Paving Bid results
- Citizens Forum
Meeting ID: 813 3395 6322
1 646 931 3860 US
1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
1 309 205 3325 US
1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
1 669 444 9171 US
1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
1 719 359 4580 US
1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
1 386 347 5053 US
1 564 217 2000 US
Posted by the Town Clerk on September 19, 2022 at 01:36 PM