- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen Meeting
August 17 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen
Wednesday August 17, 2022 at 6:30pm via ZOOM
Eugene Canty, Chairman, Mark P. Cullinan, Vice Chairman
Joshua A. Antrim, Recording Secretary, Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Opening Comments
- 2022 Resident Parking Stickers available for purchase at nahant.org. Stickers are $10 each.
- Compost area open on Wednesday and Saturday from 9AM-3PM. 2022 Resident sticker required. Visit nahant.org for a list of accepted material
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computer is the last Saturday of each month from 8AM-12PM behind the DPW on Flash Rd. 2022 Resident sticker required. Visit nahant.org for more information and required fees.
- Famers Market 2022 Season: Saturdays on August 20th, September 17th and October 15th from 10AM-1PM at Flash Rd. Park. Visit the Farmers Market page at nahant.org for vendor list, applications and updates or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Annual Nahant Fire Fighters Cornhole Tournament August 27, 2022 at Flash Road Park starting at 12:00pm. $100 per team to enter. All proceeds benefit NFD Local charitable fund. QR code and registration information can be found on the community calendar at nahant.org.
- New Business
- Approve Appointment of Nahant Police Department Reserve Officer
- Approve Appointment of Nahant Police Department Assistant Keeper of the Lock Up
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) – Vote to Approve Premium Pay to Town Employees during State of Emergency
- Vote to Authorize the Town Administrator to execute the Wright Pierce Engineering Contract for the Ward Road Sewer Pump Station upgrade.
- Ongoing Business
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- MBTA Multi-Family Zoning update
- Citizens Forum
Meeting ID: 813 1510 3281
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Posted by the Town Clerk on August 15, 2022 at 01:54 PM