- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen Meeting
June 15 @ 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen
Wednesday June 15, 2022 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Eugene Canty, Chairman, Mark P. Cullinan, Vice Chairman
Joshua A. Antrim, Recording Secretary, Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening: 6:30pm
- Opening Comments
- 2022 Resident Parking Stickers available for purchase at nahant.org. Stickers are $10 each. All outstanding bills must be paid to the town and a census must be completed.
- Compost are open on Wednesdays and Saturday from 9AM-3PM. 2022 Resident sticker required. Visit the Public Works Dept. page at nahant.org for a list of accepted material.
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computers is the last Saturday of each month from 8AM-12PM behind the DPW Garage on Flash Rd. 2022 Resident Sticker required. Certain fees may apply. Visit the Public Works Dept. page at nahant.org for accepted material.
- Nahant Town Hall seeking College aged student for a paid part time internship. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 30, 2022. Visit nahant.org for full job description.
- Farmers Market returns! Markets will be on the following Saturdays from 10AM-1PM, July 16th, August 20th and September 17th at the Flash Road Park. Vendors need to fill out application and submit with fee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Farmers Market page at nahant.org for more information and application. Volunteers also needed.
- Town Hall will be closed Monday June 20, 2022 in observance of the Juneteenth Holiday
- New Business
- Vote to Approve the sale of bonds and sign associated paperwork
- Approve Appointment of Michael Shultz as Nahant Reserve Police Officer
- Approve Board of Selectmen meeting minutes from March 16, 2022, April 6, 2022 and April 20, 2022.
- Approve Event Request for the Nahant Library Through Me To You Puppetry on July 12, 2022 at the Nahant Town Hall at 10:00AM. This event will only occur at the Town Hall if there is inclement weather. Otherwise it will be held at the Flash Road Playground.
- Ongoing Business
- 9 Little Nahant Rd. Update
- Short Term Rental Discussion
- Tudor Beach Ramp
- Coyote Discussion
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- MBTA Better Bus Project-Outline Process
- National Grid work on Castle Rd.-Thursday Trash/Recycle Collection Bass Point Area
- Citizens Forum
- Adjourn to Executive Session
- Pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(3) to discuss strategy with respect to litigation – Northeastern University Marine Science Center, 430 Nahant Road, Nahant, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 822 4597 0627
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82245970627#,,,,*625705# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82245970627#,,,,*625705# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Posted by the Town Clerk on June 13, 2022 at 03:09 PM