- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen Meeting
June 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen
Wednesday June 1, 2022 at 6:30pm via ZOOM
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman, Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman,
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary, Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening: 6:30pm
- Opening Comments
- 2022 Resident Parking Sticker available for purchase at nahant.org. Stickers are $10 each. All outstanding bills must be paid to the town and a census must be completed.
- Compost area open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am-3pm. 2022 Residents sticker required. Visit the public works department page at nahant.org for accepted material.
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computers is the last Saturday of each month from 8:00am-12:00pm behind the DPW Garage on Flash Rd. 2022 Resident sticker required. Certain fees may apply. Visit the public works department page at nahant.org for accepted material.
- Nahant Town Hall seeking college aged student for a paid part time paid internship. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 30, 2022. Visit nahant.org for full job description.
- Town Owned Land Study Committee-Vacancy-Send letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Business
- Vote to reorganize the Board of Selectmen
- Vote to Approve the adjusted Sewer Rate
- Approve Appointment of Nahant Police Department Reserve Officers
- Approve Appointment of Nahant Fire Department Call Firefighters
- Vote to Approve Event Request for the Johnson School Field Day on June 13, 2022 starting at 9:00am at the Flash Road Soccer Fields
- Vote to Approve Event Request for the Basketball Tournament Event on June 18, 2022 at the Spring Road Basketball Courts starting at 1:00pm
- Vote to Approve Event Request for the Nahant Firefighters Association 2718 Charitable Corn Hole Tournament August 27, 2022 at Flash Road Park starting at 11:00am
- Ongoing Business
- 2022 Town Administrator Goals
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Town Meeting Recap
- Memorial Day Recap
- Citizens Forum
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 849 3414 7883
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Posted by the Town Clerk on May 27, 2022 at 12:28 PM