- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen Meeting
May 4 @ 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen
Wednesday May 4, 2022 2022 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman, Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman,
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary, Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Opening Comments
- Spring Boat Launching: Jocelyn Marine will be at the Wharf on May 14th to launch boats. Reservations should be made 1 week in advance by calling Jocelyn at 978-462-9717. Owners can launch earlier if the boat is accessible
- 2022 Resident Parking Sticker available for purchase at nahant.org. Stickers are $10 each. All outstanding bills must be paid to the town and a census must be completed.
- Compost area open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am-3pm. 2022 Residents sticker required. Visit the public works department page at nahant.org for accepted material.
- Curbside leaf puck up will be offered on the following Mondays: May 9th and May 23rd. Leaves must be in biodegradable bags only. No plastic bags. Leaves must be at your curbside by 7AM.
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computers is the last Saturday of each month from 8:00am-12:00pm behind the DPW Garage on Flash Rd. 2022 Resident sticker required. Certain fees may apply. Visit the public works department page at nahant.org for accepted material.
- Town Owned Land Study Committee-Vacancy-Send letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Grid Public Hearing
- Public hearing on a petition from National Grid, North Andover, MA 01845 requesting permission to excavate the public highways and to run underground electric conduits, together with such sustaining and protecting fixtures as it may find necessary for the transmission of electricity, said underground conduits to be located substantially in accordance with the plan herewith marked: Ocean St. Nahant, MA 01908. Due notice was given to the abutters and notice published in a local newspaper, The Lynn Daily Item.
- New Business
- Vote on Clean Water Trust borrowing
- Ongoing Business
- 2022 Town Administrator Goals
- Approve Employment Contracts for NPD Chief, NFD Chief and DPW Superintendent
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Town Meeting info sessions and preparations
- Fourth of July Festivities update
- Citizens Forum
- Adjourn to Executive Session
- In accordance with MGL chapter 30A, section 21(a)(3) to discuss strategy as to impending litigation against HUD regarding 9 Little Nahant Road; and b. In accordance with MGL chapter 30A, section 21(a)(6) to consider the value of 9 Little Nahant Road.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 1974 1173
One tap mobile
19292056099,,85319741173#,,,,*407502# US (New York)
13017158592,,85319741173#,,,,*407502# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Posted by the Town Clerk on May 2, 2022 at 03:59 PM