A farmer’s market style distribution of assorted foods for Veterans and their families
If you are a veteran, widow or widower, or dependent of a veteran–we invite you to participate!
Sponsored by the Town of Nahant’s Department of Veterans’ Services in partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank and Bank of America.
- Please call the office before the next date if you are not participating in the next distribution.
- Everyone who has participated in our program in the past is already registered.
- No need to fill out paperwork, unless you are new to the program.
- Please bring reusable cloth grocery bags; our supply is very low.
- Please keep in mind you are responsible for transporting the food distributed to you.
- It is strongly encouraged to bring someone to assist you.
- You are allowed to send a representative to pick-up your food.
Please call or email Jon Lazar if you have any questions.