The Compost Area Typically Opens for the Season in April
Hours: Wednesdays and Saturdays 9 AM until 3 PM
Acceptable materials for the compost area:
- Leaves, grass clippings, garden waste, weeds, hedge clippings, small brush.
- Trees and tree limbs, no larger than 8” in diameter will be accepted.
- Tree stumps of any size will not be accepted.
- Leaves and other yard waste must be in biodegradable bags.
- Please keep compost materials free of plastic, glass, cans, bottles, stones, metals, trash or other debris.