- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen, Board of Health and Planning Board
December 15, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen and Board of Health and Planning Board
Wednesday December 15, 2021 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman
Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary
Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Coronavirus update
- COVID Vaccine Booster Clinic: December 16, 2021 at Nahant Town Hall 4-6pm
18 years and older-Nahant Residents Only-Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson will be available. Go
to nahant.org or the Town Hall Facebook page to register and make an appointment.
- COVID Vaccine 2nd Dose Clinic: December 21, 2021 at Nahant Town Hall 3-8pm
People who attended the 1st dose clinic on November 30th should have received an email
with information to register. Children 5yrs or older and their parent/guardian may attend the clinic on December 21st as a walk in to receive their first or second dose or their booster however quantities will be limited and not guaranteed. If receiving your second dose you will need to show proof of your first vaccination and it must be at least 3 weeks since you received your first dose.
- Opening Comments
- 25th Annual Christmas Parade: Saturday December 18, 2021 starting from Cliff St. at 6:00pm
- Winter Parking Ban: All Vehicles must be parked off the street during the hours of 12am-6am from December 21, 2021-March 20,2021
- Town Hall Holiday Hours- Town Hall will be closed Friday December 24, 2021 and Friday December 31, 2021
- No delay for Trash and Recycle pick up the week of Christmas and New Years.
- Freezing for a Reason Ocean plunge New Years Day January 1, 2021 at Short Beach starting at 11am.
- Nahant seeking Snow Plow Drivers-contact Mary Lowe at email@example.com or 781-581-0026 with questions and more information.
- New Business
- Approve Appointment of Council on Aging Director with a start date of January 18,2022.
- Declare the 1999 Freightliner MT45 (Former Ocean Rescue Vehicle) as Surplus Equipment
- Declare the 2008 Zodiac Futura MK3 14’9” LOA (Former Ocean Rescue Boat) as Surplus Equipment
- Approve Annual Liquor Licenses
- Approve Annual Entertainment Licenses
- Approve Annual Common Victualler Licenses
- Approve Annual Used Car Dealer Licenses
- Vote to extend current Lobster Trap Storage Leases to August 31, 2022
- Ongoing Business
- Status of Nahant Dory Club CPC Davit
- Review of Town Meeting Articles
- RNAV Study Update
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Sewer Main Project update
- Budget Season Prep
- Fee Schedule review
- Short Term Rental Committee update
- Citizens Forum
- Adjourn to Executive Session with the Planning Board
- Pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(3) to discuss strategy with respect to litigation – Northeastern University Marine Science Center, 430 Nahant Road, Nahant, V. Nahant Planning Board, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the litigating position of the public body.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 838 5124 5476
Dial by your location
1 312 626 6799
1 929 205 6099
1 301 715 8592
1 346 248 7799
1 669 900 6833
1 253 215 8782
Posted by the Town Clerk on December 13, 2021 at 03:30 PM