- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen, Board of Health and Board of Selectmen acting as the Local Licensing Authority Meeting – AMENDED
November 17 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen and Board of Health and the Board of Selectmen acting as the Local Licensing Authority
Wednesday November 17, 2021 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman
Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary
Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Coronavirus update
i.Statistics ii.Vaccines and Boosters
- b. COVID Clinic for school aged Nahant residents at the Nahant Town Hall
1st Dose: Tuesday November 30, 2021 3:00pm-8:00pm
2nd Dose: Tuesday December 21, 2021 3:00pm-8:00pm
Any eligible school aged Nahant resident aged 5 years old and up will be able to attend
By appointment only and online registration required. Parental consent required
A child who has already received their first dose elsewhere can register at one of these
Clinics for their second dose as long as they bring proof of vaccination and it has been
Three weeks from their initial dose. Visit nahant.org for more information and registration link.
- Opening Comments
- Compost area open on Wednesday and Saturdays from 9:00am-3:00pm. Nahant resident sticker required.
- Last day for curbside leaf pick up will be Monday November 29, 2021-bags must be out at curb by 7am and in biodegradable bags
- Town Hall closed on Thursday November 25, 2021 and Friday November 26, 2021 in observance of Thanksgiving
- Trash Delay week of Thanksgiving. Trash and recycle pick up will be moved to Friday and Saturday
- Upcoming Events:
-Saturday November 26th-Sunday December 19th– Christmas Tree Sales at the Lowlands parking lot. Thursdays and Fridays from 6pm-9pm and Saturdays and Sundays 9am-9pm
-Saturday November 27, 2021- Annual Holiday Craft Fair at the Nahant Town Hall from 9am-3pm. Face Masks Required.
-Saturday December 4, 2021- Annual Tree Lighting at the Nahant Town Hall front lawn at 6:00pm
-Saturday December 11, 2021- Fundraiser for the Annual Christmas Parade at the Tides Restaurant at 6:00pm.
-Saturday December 18, 2021- 25th Annual Christmas Parade starting at 6:00pm.
- Public Hearing-Board of Selectmen acting as the Local Licensing Authority
- Vote to accept change in name and ownership of the Nahant Country Club for the purpose of Liquor Licensing
- New Business
- Approve Event Request for the Lion’s Club Annual Turkey Shoot Saturday November 20, 2021 from 9am-3pm behind the DPW
- Approve one day Liquor License for the American Legion Post 215 for a Memorial Service at the American Legion Post 215 on Saturday November 27, 2021 from 12:00-4:00p
- Approve Event Request for the Historical Society Lecture with Artist Reno “Ray” Pisano on December 5, 2021 from 12:00pm-4:00pm at the Town Hall.
- Approve Event Request for Freezing For A Reason Ocean Plunge at Short Beach on January 1, 2022 from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Ongoing Business
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Citizens Forum
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 3680 3251
1 312 626 6799
1 929 205 6099
1 301 715 8592
1 346 248 7799
1 669 900 6833
1 253 215 8782
Posted by the Town Clerk on November 17, 2021 at 09:25 AM