- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen, Board of Health, and Board of Assessors Meeting AMENDED
October 20, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen, Board of Health and Board of Assessors
Thursday October 20, 2021 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman
Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary
Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Coronavirus update with Health Nurse Deborah Murphy and Health Officer John Coulon
i.Statistics ii. Vaccine iii. Testing
- Compost area open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am-3pm. 2021 Nahant resident sticker required.
- Leaf pick up every Monday in October and November. Biodegradable bags only.
- Motor Vehicle excise tax due October 20, 2021
- Recycling for metal/white goods/tv/computers- Saturday October 30, 2021 from 8:00am-12:00pm behind the DPW. This is the last Saturday of the season.
- HOOMPA Nickel 5 mile road race Saturday October 30, 2021 at 2pm. Kid’s 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk begins at 1:30PM. Pre-registration for both Friday October 29, 2021 at 6:00pm or visit hoompanickelroadrace.com
- Water/Sewer bills due November 8, 2021
- Job Posting: Council on Aging Director. Send cover letter with resume to Angela Bonin at email@example.com and Kristin Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 5, 2021. Full job description can be found at nahant.org
- New Business
- Approve event request for The Johnson Elementary School Halloween Bash Saturday October 23, 2021 from 5:00pm-8:00pm at the Johnson Elementary School.
- Vote to approve FY21 Utility Liens (trash&water/sewer)
- FY2022 Tax Classification hearing
- Ongoing Business
- RNAV Study
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Coast Guard Housing Update
- Citizens Forum
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 893 4976 7090
1 312 626 6799 US
1 929 205 6099 US
1 301 715 8592 US
1 346 248 7799 US
1 669 900 6833 US
1 253 215 8782 US
Posted by the Town Clerk on October 19, 2021 at 03:34 PM