- This event has passed.
Board of Selectmen and Board of Health Meeting
October 6 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Town of Nahant
Board of Selectmen and Board of Health
Wednesday October 6, 2021 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Joshua A. Antrim, Chairman
Eugene Canty, Vice Chairman
Mark P. Cullinan, Recording Secretary
Antonio Barletta, Town Administrator
- Meeting Opening 6:30pm
- Coronavirus update with Health Nurse Deborah Murphy and Health Officer John Coulon
i.Statistics ii.Vaccines iii. Recap of Flu Clinic
- Opening Comments
- Compost area open on Wednesday & Saturday from 9:00am-3:00pm. 2021 Nahant Sticker required
- Town Hall will be closed on Monday October 11, 2021 in observance of Columbus Day.
- Curbside leaf pick up will be every Monday in October and November with the exception of Columbus Day which will be moved to Tuesday October 12, 2021
- Household hazardous waste collection day is October 16, 2021 at the Lynn DPW. ID required. Fees apply.
- Metal/tv/white goods/computer Recycling-Last day of the season will be Saturday October 30, 2021 from 8:00am-12:00pm at the DPW
- Nahant Public Library Updates- Memory Café, Read Together Project, Indie Author Day and Fall Story Times.
- Upcoming Events:
- Nahant Farmer’s Market Saturday October 9, 2021 from 10am-2pm at Flash Road Park
- Nahant Police Dept. vs. Nahant Fire Dept. Charity Softball Game October 16, 2021 at 11:00am at Lowlands Softball Field. All proceeds go to charity.
- HOOMPA Nickel 5 Mile Road Race Saturday October 30, 2021 at 2pm. Pre-Registration October 29, 2021 beginning at 6pm at the Nahant American Legion
- New Business
- Approve Board of Selectmen meeting minutes from September 8, 2021 and September 22, 2021
- Vote to approve event request for the annual Veterans Day Services November 11, 2021 at 11:00am at Veterans Park
- Vote to approve event request for the Girl Scouts of Ocean Bay’s Annual Square Dance on Saturday November 13, 2021 from 1pm-5pm at the Nahant Major League Baseball Field.
- Vote to approve the Community Calendar on the Town Website nahant.org as the official place for posting meeting notices and hearings by public bodies.
- Ongoing Business
- RNAV Study
- Special Town Meeting update
- Town Administrators 2021 Goals update
- Preserving East Point
- Town Administrators Report
- Recycling barrels update
- Citizens Forum
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 876 5972 6131
1 929 205 6099
1 301 715 8592
1 312 626 6799
1 669 900 6833
1 253 215 8782
1 346 248 7799
Approved by the Town Clerk on October 4, 2021 at 01:14 PM